Fall Plant Sale
Add some fall flair to your garden spaces with some perennials or annuals. Your plant sale purchase helps support the Gardens!
Click here to learn more about the varieties we have available!
- Members Only Ordering: Tuesday, August 2nd at 8:00 am through Thursday, August 4th (Check your email on Tuesday for the link!)
- Public Ordering Opens: Friday, August 5th at 10:00 am
- Ordering Ends: Friday, August 19th at 12:00pm (or until sold out)
- All orders must be placed online prior to pickup
Plant Sale Pickup: Wednesday, August 24th from 5:00-7:00 pm at the Gardens (1800 N 1st Ave)
- Plants are from local nurseries – Glacial Stone, Bauman Nursery and Landscaping, and Grass Creek Greenhouse
- All Herbaceous Perennials will be in 1-gallon pots and Shrubs will be in 2-gallon containers. Fall Annuals will come in 1/2 bushels, 12-inch terra cotta-look pots, or 10-inch hanging baskets, depending on your plant selection.
- All plants are Cold Hardy to Zone 4
- Clean plant stock that is free of disease and insects
- No warranties on plants
Spring Plant Sale in May